Yes or No in Campus Interview – Hot seat Moments!
Options popping in the students mind at Final semester! They get so much confusion and sometimes end up in choosing a wrong career!
- Government Jobs through UPSC, IES, IAS exams etc
- Higher Education
- Private Jobs ( IT Jobs, Core Jobs and Banking Jobs)
We can talk more about Government jobs and higher education in the next blogs! Now most of the Government organizations are getting converted into Private organizations. I am not talking politics here, but this is the current scenario in India! In this blog, lets see more abut Private jobs opportunities for a Civil engineer.
Private Jobs – Core Jobs- Industries which hire civil engineers!
- Aerospace Industry
- Architectural Companies
- Automobile Industry
- Beverage Industry
- Cement Industry
- Construction Industry (Residential, Commercial & Industrial)
- Coal Industry
- Core Software Industry likely Bentley (Staadpro) etc
- Design consultancy services
- Electrical Equipment’s Supply Industries such as lighting manufacturing, cables etc
- EPC companies (Engineering, Procurement & Construction)
- Geotechnical Companies
- Heavy equipment’s supply industries such as crane manufacturing etc
- Highways/Roadways construction companies
- Marine Industry
- MEP (Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing) Industry/Services
- Mining Industry
- Oil & Gas Industries
- Piping Industry
- Power Industry (Wind power, Solar power)
- Production Industry of construction raw materials such as geo textile membranes etc
- Refinery Industry
- Steel Industry (Structural & Non structural Industry)
- Space Industry like SpaceX, NASA
- Water treatment companies
Job roles available for a civil engineer!
- Design Engineer
- Estimation Engineer (Quantity Surveyor)
- Executive Assistant
- Interface Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer
- Off shore Engineer
- Planning Engineer
- Proposal Engineer / Tender Engineer
- Procurement Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Site Engineer / Resident Engineer
In the next blog the roles will be explained in a brief way! Till then stay tuned!